Saturday, January 5, 2013

Real Life Real Miracles book review


Cover Art

I was given the opportunity to review this book from Bethany House. All opinions are my own!
This book really made me think. I love Angel stories and that is why I was interested in reading this book.
I always believed in miracles, and since my dad passed away, I believe in them even more. There have been times that I could swear that I have seen him, heard him or smelled him. Whether or not you believe, I believe, and that should give you faith. However all the stories in this book are true! There were stories that made me sad, and some that made me believe in miracles and angels even more then before!
There are 30 different short stories and then there is a chapter that is really short stories that are about a page long. There are car accidents and illnesses and just about anything else you can think of.
I really liked the book and it was an easy read for me. I was also able to read it out because of the short stories. I could read a story per car trip.
My favorite story was about a person hearing God's voice, and listening to his words. In doing so, they lived through an ordeal that killed so many other people!
I definitely recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment