Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pine Bros. softish throat drops review!!!



I was given the chance to review these and I lucked out, because shortly after the box came in the mail, I got sick. Figures. lol. I had my sisters and mom try them as well. I like the honey, but they liked the cherry. They both taste good, but I think the honey coats your throat a little better. I also noticed that they stay softer in the "tins" than in the bags.  The consistancy is different then the cough drops I am used to. They are soft and don't hurt your teeth. I keep looking for the licorice flavor!
All in all I would definitely recommend these, even if you do not have a cold they are great for dry mouth! There is also a lemon citrus flavor.
Check their site out here http://www.pinebrothers.com/index2.html
They have a very interesting story of how they got started!
Here is their facebook page. They are running a great contest right now https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pine-Bros/116624165076096?fref=ts
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment